Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ms. Coleman

Hey!

I've been trying to figure out a way of getting a hold of you, but I've lost all the contact info you had given us lost year (it may have ended up in an end-of-the-year bonfire, being overlooked as just scrap paper, I'm not sure). I've been waiting for months for this publication to open back up--it's a good one too, "Greatest Uncommon Denominator"--that I want to send Existing Parallels to. I was hoping you wouldn't mind taking one last look at it, any last input or advice or thoughts? It's a young, award-winning magazine, and quite prestiguous already. I want to make sure the story is solid and has a chance. If you're too busy I completely understand, I'm not far removed from your classroom.

Incase you don't have it anymore, my e-mail is minnesota9106@charter.net.

Either way, I hope classes have started well for you!
Kyle

1 comment:

Adam Levvy said...

Actually, turns out I lied. That e-mail isn't fully functional and not trustworthy.

Current: ksbmq7@mail.missouri.edu